A Full-Service Contractor.
As a full-service contractor serving California and Nevada, our capabilities include commercial and industrial construction projects, offering a range of services including HVAC, sheet metal, pipe and plumbing systems, design, and service.
Our Sacramento fabrication facility houses some of the industry's most advanced manufacturing equipment for ductwork, pipe and plumbing fabrication. Our automated fabrication equipment, working in conjunction with our fabrication and computer drawing software, experienced and skilled craftsmen, provides for very efficient and high quality production from our facility.
Each of our field installation crews are led by highly skilled, experienced foremen, supervised by talented project managers and overseen by an operations manager. The field installation and contracting services teams at Lawson Mechanical work in conjunction with our shop fabrication team to provide high quality installation on each and every project. Our field foremen communicate regularly with our shop foremen to schedule deliveries and meet project requirements. By scheduling to anticipate future needs and project requirements, schedule equipment, fabrication and deliveries, they are able to proactively engage in each project.
LAWSON MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS' CAPABILITIES:
• Building plumbing systems
• Medical gas systems
• Site underground utilities
• Heating and chilled water piping
• Ductwork and miscellaneous metals
• Control systems
• 24 / 7 Availability
• Preventative Maintenance
• Equipment and system repair
• Special Projects
INDUSTRIAL AND PROCESS PIPING
• Manufacturing process
• Stainless steel and aluminum
• Power plants
• Food industry
INDUSTRIAL METAL FABRICATION
• Exhaust systems and hoods
• Process tanks and linings
• FRP, stainless and other speciality metals
• Test cells and clean rooms
• Noise control systems and attenuators
• Cost efficient engineering for specialty systems
• Quality control systems and testing
• Builders' design service for plumbing and HVAC systems
• Identify conflicts between architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical on paper
• Building information modeling (BIM)
• Improve scheduled time to perform